Allergy and Immunology
You are the future of patient-focused Allergy and Immunology. With our new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologist, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Alexander Park, Linden Oaks, Batavia
DEPARTMENT: Allergy, Immunology, and Rheumatology
- Join a collaborative team of eight Board Certified Allergy-Immunology and Rheumatology Physicians and four Advanced Practice Providers with a service population of over one million residents.
- Our Infusion Centers specializes in intravenous therapy for patients who need frequent infusion of medication, including those with a central line.
- Combination of urban and suburban practice locations provide a diverse patient population
- Opportunities for teaching, if interested.
- Paid Malpractice with tail coverage
- Defined Pension Program
Provider Recruiting Strategist
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)