As a Cook, you provide the fuel that keeps our teams running and help meet the important nutritional needs of our patients.
STATUS: Per Diem
DEPARTMENT: Food Services
SCHEDULE: Days, Evenin
- Friendly, inviting disposition
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Food Preparation. Prepare food and baked goods following the daily assignments; maintain sufficient supplies of hot and cold foods for daily needs; assist Senior Cook in food preparation as requested
- Customer Service. Demonstrate excellent level of customer service, assist as needed and answer any questions to the best of your ability
- Documentation. Follow all departmental HAACP procedures including logging of all temperatures
- Sanitation. Ensure all equipment used is cleaned to code standards
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.