As a Phlebotomist, you ensure safe and effective blood collection for accurate analysis. You serve as a laboratory liaison between patients, nursing personnel and house staff. You demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate individual patient care.
STATUS: Full Time (37.5 Hours Weekly)
LOCATION: United Memorial Medical Center
- Compassionate, warm and patient focused
- Exceptional communication skills and professional behavior
- Patient Care. Provide patient with all necessary information about the procedure; ensure patient is comfortable and safe
- Blood Collection & Documentation. Collect blood specimens via venipuncture and skin puncture; ensure complete and accurate specimens for testing; prepare specimens for processing and complete any associated paperwork
- Transportation. Obtain the required specimens/labels and transport to specified area