Behavioral Health Tech
As a Behavioral Health Tech, you assist the Registered Nurse (RN) to assess patient’s functioning as well as develop and implement treatment plans and services. Your attention to detail, patience and compassion contributes to patients’ successful treatment and rehabilitation.
STATUS: Per Diem
LOCATION: Clifton Springs Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Inpatient Mental Health
- Compassionate, warm and patient focused
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional documentation skills and professional behavior
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Patient Care. Provide direct care services to patient on an individual basis, including activities such as daily living, social and psychiatric rehabilitation as directed by the RN; communicate with patient effectively and ensure they have access to required services
- Treatment Planning. Participate in the development of a comprehensive treatment plan, incorporating patient’s needs and wants as shared through patient surveys and direct communication with patient
- Documentation. Ensure concise, pertinent and complete documentation of patient’s response to treatment
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS S - Sedentary Work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.