Senior Health Home Care Manager - Ontario County
The Senior Health Home Care Manager provides professional comprehensive health home care management services to clients with complex chronic conditions. The Senior Health Home Care Manager assists clients in navigating medical, behavioral and social services systems. Utilizing a Person Centered approach, the senior health home care manager is responsible for developing and maintaining care plans, assuring linkages that address health and social needs, supporting care transitions between levels of care, collaborating with other health care providers, and engaging with family and care givers in treatment. The Senior Health Home Care Manager works collaboratively within the team to advance the knowledge, skills and competencies of team members. Serves as a consultant to interested stakeholders and is a champion for modeling health system core values. Provides clinical consultation and supervision to team members as delegated by manager.
STATUS: Full time
LOCATION: Ontario County
DEPARTMENT: Care Management
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday, Days
- Master’s Degree and 2 years’ experience OR Bachelor’s degree and 4 years’ experience.
- QHP preferred.
- Strong analytical, computer, and communication skills.
- Responsible for the overall creation, management and coordination across all continuums, of the enrollee’s care plan which will include medical/behavioral and social service needs and goals.
- Effectively perform and document progressive community outreach with assigned cases and move to enrolled status as appropriate.
- All necessary documentation must be completed within established timeframes.
- Caseload will include higher acuity clients and court mandated Assisted outpatient treatment (AOT) clients. Completes weekly reports in accordance with AOT guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned; including but not limited to clinical supervision of health home care managers and assistants.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS QHP - Qualified Health Professional - NYS Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS); NYS DL - valid New York State Driver's License - New York State Department of Motor Vehicles (NYSDMV)