Full Time Manager, Acute Services - Inpatient Chemical Dependency
At Rochester Regional Health, we are dedicated to getting health care right. Our robust benefits and total rewards foster employee wellbeing, professional development and personal growth. We care for your career while caring for the
403(b) Retirement Plan
Paid Time Off and Holidays
Medical, Dental, Vision, & Hearing Benefits
Tuition Reimbursements and Discounts
Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program
Employee Referral Program Bonus
Develops and sustains an environment that supports excellence in clinical practice and the care of patients in assigned areas. Plans and directs the operational, budgetary, and personnel activities of a designated area. Develops policies and standards for the delivery of care. Focuses on customer service as it relates to patients, visitors, family members, and staff including working collaboratively with other disciplines to ensure an efficient team approach to the delivery of patient care. If responsible for quality initiatives, collaborates with CNO/Director of Quality to provide quality review activities. Guides assigned areas in utilization of recognized improvement tools, data analysis, and outcome measures.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Clifton Springs Hospital - Inpatient Chemical Dependency
DEPARTMENT: Chemical Dependency - Inpatient
- NYS OMH Qualified Health Professional or OASAS Qualified Health Professional who hold Master’s degree; or RN BSN with minimal 3 years clinical experience; or Similar combination of educational preparation with relevant experience will be considered.
- Possess high level of communication skills. Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
- NYS OMH Qualified Health Professional, or OASAS Qualified Health Professional.
- Valid clinical credential, and/or licensure with valid registration maintained in good standing required.
- Develops and sustains an environment that supports excellence in clinical practice and promotes quality patient care with a focus on safety.
- Develops programs and strategies to monitor the quality of patient care and patient outcomes
- Promotes collaboration with medical and administrative colleagues in establishing the unit's patient care goals and daily operations
- Ensures that the philosophy, standards and policies of the organization are translated into action on the patient care unit.
- Develops, justifies and implements, in collaboration with the Director, the long-term staffing pattern, personnel complement needs and recruitment plan for the patient care unit.
- Allocates resources to achieve clinical care and financial goals by preparing, monitoring, and maintaining approved salary and non salary budgets.
- Selects and develops staff to meet patient care goals.
- Monitors and evaluates operations for compliance with licensure, accreditation and regulatory standards.
- Supports and facilitates staff professional development and participation in research programs.
- Demonstrates leadership and influences others in both the internal and external environments to promote optimal care to individual patients and optimal health care services to the public.
- Pursues a continuing program of self-development in order to maintain, strengthen and broaden own concepts, philosophy and abilities.
- Performs quality responsibilities on one or more key processes assigned. This may included but is not limited to quality, regulatory and risk management functions or parts thereof.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS S - Sedentary Work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Pay Range $72,000.00 - $90,000.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.