As a Unit Assistant, your attention to detail and excellent customer service makes you standout as a care coordinator and information resource to patients, visitors, physicians and other Rochester Regional personnel.
Founded on the belief of the health benefits of the sulfur springs, CSNH is located next to the Spa Springs and offers a uniquely holistic approach to Long Term Care. Clifton Springs Nursing Home offers a serene, community-based approach to Long Term Care and also offers high-acuity Complex and Neurobehavioral care.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE SELECTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CNA TRAINING PROGRAM BASED ON PERFORMACE IN UNIT ASSISTANT ROLE, AND YOU SUCCESSFULLY PASS CNA EXAMS, YOU ARE EXPECTED TO WORK AS A CNA IN EVENING OR NIGHT SHIFTS FOR ONE YEAR.
STATUS: Per Diem
LOCATION: Clifton Springs Nursing Home
DEPARTMENT: Various Units
SCHEDULE: Day / Evening ONLY while in Unit Assistant role
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including telephone etiquette
- Sound judgment, organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Detail- and service-oriented
- Daily Administration & Maintenance. Assist nurse in obtaining complete information on requisitions or consults; notify nurse and other departments regarding pertinent information (e.g., infection control or other precautions, allergies or similar information); participate in the orientation of new personnel to the unit; maintain office/forms/supply inventory as needed
- Patient Care. Coordinate patient/resident care activities on the unit, including admission, discharge, tests and procedures; serve as an informational resource; provide a safe and clean environment in resident rooms; assist with implementation of residents’ care plan as needed
- Documentation. Prepare/audit medical records to ensure appropriate forms are completed for patient surgery and/or special procedure