Radiologic Tech - Per Diem
As a Radiologic Tech I, you assist radiologists with imaging procedures to ensure diagnostic quality and the maximum comfort and safety of patients who undergo procedures.
STATUS: Per Diem
LOCATION: Henrietta Medical Campus
DEPARTMENT: LH Greece Urgent Care
SCHEDULE: Days/Evenings (Some Weekends)
- Radiologic Technologist experience preferred
- Excellent patient service skills
- Critical thinking skills, attention to detail and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional documentation/computer skills and professional behavior
- Patient Care. Perform radiography of patients in all assigned areas; maintain accountability for timely and proper service to patients during unsupervised shifts; provide on-call coverage for the Diagnostic Section of Radiology; provide excellent patient service
- General Maintenance. Clean, restock and prepare rooms on a daily basis
- Documentation. Ensure concise, and complete documentation of patient exams and related procedures, utilizing the RIS/PACS and in-patient charts as necessary
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.