Account Executive - Toxicology (Rhode Island / Massachusetts Territory--Boston, MA)
The Account Executive for DrugScan, a part of ACM Global Laboratories, are responsible for business development and execution of a sales strategy that aligns with the organizations growth strategy. Collaborating with the Regional Sales Manager, you'll develop a sales pipeline, develop leads and work prospects, and work very closely with our Customer Service and Laboratory Operations teams to meet and exceed customer needs. Call points for DrugScan include Pain Management and Addictions.
STATUS: Full Time
TERRITORY: Rhode Island / Massachusetts Territory--Boston, MA
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5 years of Sales experience required
- Laboratory sales or sales experience in pain management, genetic testing, or addiction treatment required
- Must live within territory
- Business Development. Develop a sales pipeline & manage the sales cycle including developing leads, contacting prospects and cold calls, initiating contracts, collaborating with Customer Service & Laboratory Operations.
- Customer Service. Build and maintain strong customer relationships through communication and consultative sales approach.
- Sales Operations. Manage all aspects of Client Relations Management (CRM). Develop and execute sales materials. Track and monitor expenses. Travel within assigned region.
DrugScan offers a comprehensive employee benefit program including health insurance (medical, dental, vision and prescription drug), medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability, paid time off and 401(k). Our Account Executives are provided a base plus commission compensation structure, including monthly car allowance, cell phone allowance and expense coverage.