Director, Managed Care
The Director, Managed Care is responsible for all managed care activities within assigned territory, developing business relationships in managed care and securing competitive status for DRUGSCAN, a part of ACM Global Laboratories & Rochester Regional Health. This position is essential to developing and enhancing relationships with health plans and payers and securing favorable reimbursement terms.
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
TERRITORY: Central/Eastern United States
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday
A minimum of five (5) years of experience in managed care for a health system and/or payer required.
Existing network of relationships with BCBS plans and key payers located in the Central and Eastern part of the United States preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Health Administration or related field required.
- Managed Care. Lead managed care initiatives within assigned territory by developing business relationship and securing competitive contracts for DRUGSCAN, a part of ACM Global Laboratories
- Develop productive relationships with health plans and payers
- Secure optimal reimbursement terms with payers
- Foster open and collaborative communication between clients, and DRUGSCAN leadership such as Finance, Compliance, Sales and Marketing
- Support company in their marketing and sales objectives
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge of the DRUGSCAN product portfolio
- Assist with generating and communicating data to support sales staff
- Represent DRUGSCAN in a professional, positive manner
- Implement effective managed care strategies as it relates to contracting, compliance, and pull through programs with sales and marketing
- Negotiate profitable contracts that meet all business standards
- Identify, qualify, and target specific healthcare entities in order to effectively grow sales and market share
- Represent DRUGSCAN & ACM Global Laboratories at various industry functions