RN Case Manager - Home Care - Up to $5,000 Sign On!
The RN Case Manager is responsible for the hands on delivery of comprehensive nursing care to a set of assigned patients. This involves the assessment of patient and family needs and the development, implementation, and evaluation of an appropriate Plan of Care, making updates in response to changing patient needs.
We provide a flexible work environment that allows for a greater level of independence - combined with opportunities for growth within Lifetime Care and Rochester Regional Health.
LOCATION: Lifetime Care - Lakeville
DEPARTMENT: Home Care
SCHEDULE: Flexible Full-Time Schedules
- Compassionate, independent ,and patient focused
- Comprehensive nursing assessments and documentation, decisive judgment and professional behavior
- Two (2) years experience in home care preferred
- At least one year of nursing experience required
- Patient Care & Service. Develops or implements an interdisciplinary Plan of Care based on the needs identified during the assessment, with input from the patient (and their caregivers as applicable), in collaboration with the attending physician and other care team members
- Planning. Manages and coordinates patient care, including clinically complex cases, in a manner which ensures the efficient and effective delivery of appropriate services and community supports
- Communication. Communicates all changes in patient status and/or service needs to the appropriate care team member and ensures appropriate action is taken in a timely manner
- Documentation. Documents all patient care and coordinating activities per agency standards
- Compliance. Maintains high regard for member privacy in accordance with the corporate privacy policies and procedures
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS BLS - Basic Life Support - American Heart Association (AHA); RN - Registered Nurse - New York State Education Department (NYSED)