Geriatric Physician- Skilled Nursing
Rochester Regional Health has an exciting opportunity for BE/BC Internal or Family Medicine physicians to join our team providing long term, post-acute, and rehab care in our community nursing homes. Geriatric fellows encouraged to apply!
- Collaborate with an established group of Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers (APPs) to provide comprehensive coverage for nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Be a part of the future of patient-focused Geriatric Medicine by joining one of America's most progressive and collaborative health systems: Rochester Regional Health, recognized by the esteemed John A. Hartford Foundation as an “Age-Friendly Health System”.
- Benefit from the seamless integration with the hospital system, allowing access to various sub-specialties and providing robust support for our healthcare services, which includes our Geriatric Surgical Program that has received verification from the American College of Surgeons.
- Exciting opportunities to engage with Fellows, Residents, and Medical students, fostering a dynamic and enriching learning environment
- Our practice utilizes the Epic EMR system, facilitating efficient documentation and streamlined patient care.
We offer a highly competitive compensation package. In addition, the base pay range noted below may also include productivity and/or value based clinical incentives, bonus compensation, or other forms of variable pay.
Receive a generous sign-on bonus and fully-covered relocation services.
Comprehensive health benefits and paid malpractice insurance, including tail coverage.
Secure your future with a Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), and 457(b).
Relax with generous vacation time, including 1 week of CME.
ABOUT ROCHESTER REGIONAL HEALTH
Rochester Regional Health is a physician-led integrated health services organization dedicated to serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes, and surrounding areas. We are committed to providing high-quality care close to home for patients from all walks of life.
Our extensive network spans over 4,000 square miles and serves 1.2 million residents. With 150 locations, including top-notch hospitals and clinics, we offer comprehensive healthcare services. From primary and specialty practices to rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses, we are at the forefront of healthcare innovation.
What sets us apart is our dedication to our patients' well-being, making their lives better, easier, and healthier. Join us in shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York.
LIFE IN GREATER ROCHESTER
The greater Rochester region offers a unique blend of friendly communities, natural beauty, and metropolitan amenities. Experience the warmth of the people, diverse culture, and the convenience of city living with a vibrant food and arts scene.
For more information, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Pay Range $200,000.00 - $250,000.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.