Registered Nurse - Medical/Surgical/Telemetry
Newark, New York
Through the pursuit of advanced degrees, development through our clinical ladder, or exploring roles within our career pathways, we’ve made it our mission to help nurses learn and grow in their careers. Experience an opportunity that comes with a large health system with a family feel.
- Schedule: Various Shifts
- Level: Mid
- Salary: Offers competitive compensation
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Nurse at Rochester Regional Health?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Paid Time Off
Pay for Certification
Life and Disability Insurance
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you’re the engine and the heart of patient care at Rochester Regional Health. You make a positive difference every single day in the lives of our patients, their family members and visitors – going above and beyond to meet their needs with courtesy, kindness, respect and compassion.
STATUS: Full Time/Part Time/Per Diem
LOCATION: Newark Wayne Community Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Medical/Surgical Units
SCHEDULE: 12 Hour Shifts, Day/Night Rotation with Every Other Weekend/Holiday
- Compassionate, warm and patient focused
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional documentation skills and professional behavior
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Patient Care & Service. Promote and restore patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; performing various treatment procedures; providing physical, educational and emotional support to patients, friends and families; supervising assigned team members
- Planning & Communication. Develop and document individualized care plans customized for each patient’s unique needs, with support from the interdisciplinary health team as needed; maintain effective communication to convey patient health status, treatment plans and progress
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) Management. Demonstrate proficient use of an EHR – including accurate patient and provider documentation and communication
- Compliance. Adhere to required department and system protocols, regulations (local, state, federal) and education requirements
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran