Weekend RN Manager - Newark
The Team Manager is responsible for the overall direction and supervision of clinical staff including community health nurses (CHNs), registered nurses and LPN’s (for nursing), physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, physical therapy assistants, and certified occupational therapy assistants (for rehab) in the delivery of direct clinical services to designated Lifetime Care patients. This responsibility includes participation in the recruitment, training and orientation of new staff in the performance of their duties. The incumbent is responsible for ensuring that multidisciplinary patient care is delivered in an effective, efficient manner.
STATUS: Full Time, Weekends
LOCATION: Lifetime Care - Newark
DEPARTMENT: Weekend Nursing
SCHEDULE: Thursday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday 8:30am - 5:00pm, Friday 1pm - 9pm
- A valid New York State Nursing, Social Work, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Speech Therapy license is required, along with a Bachelors degree from an accredited school
- At least 2 year’s experience as a professional home visitor in a certified home health agency or equivalent professional experience in a related capacity.
- An AAS in nursing with at least 3 years of Community Health Nursing experience will be considered.
- A Master’s Degree in Community Health Nursing is preferred. Working knowledge of community health nursing practices and resources is required.
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Must have ability to travel.