Access Associate - Canisteo Valley Family Practice
As an Access Associate, you will be responsible for many administrative support duties, such as greeting patients, performing check-in and check-out procedures and processing payments. This position requires a warm and inviting disposition, as you will be the first point of contact for our patients and their families.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: 111 Loder St, Hornell, NY 14843
DEPARTMENT: Family Practice
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday, Days, Open 8:30am - 4:30pm
- 2 year degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience preferred
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Customer Service. Manage incoming calls while providing necessary information; greeting patients providing direction as needed and scheduling patient appointments
- Registration & Verification. Complete the registration process for patients as defined by departmental policy; verify insurance eligibility/coverage and obtain necessary precertification/authorization when applicable
- Billing & Payments. Collect and process payments when applicable
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS S - Sedentary Work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.