Accountant - Senior
The Accountant - Senior, as a member of the Finance Department at Lifetime/Rochester Regional Health will prepare and support monthly and annual financial close and reporting activities - and will be responsible for providing analysis and support for assigned financial areas. This individual will lead team level project and processes and provide guidance, assistance, and training for other accountants on the team.
LOCATION: Lifetime - Winton Rd.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field
- 3+ years of prior relevant experience
- Exceptional organizational skills; using systematic methods to perform work and creativity to recommend or create new work methods or procedures.
- High level of computer and software competency; proficient with database administration and infrastructure. Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Analytical, proactive problem solving skills; techniques to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Prepare monthly general and standard journal entries
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Maintain required records, reports, and files.
- Ensures timely and accurate completion of monthly financial statements for management review and assists with the budget development.
- Analyzes financial reports and records, making recommendations relative to the accounting reserves, assets and expenditures.
- Prepares and analyzes 990 workbooks and works as liaison with auditors during annual audits.
- Perform other duties as directed