As a BioSpecimen Coordinator, you will primarily support the Project Team from study set up through to study close out with Specimen Management activities. You will act as a member of the client-facing project team to support all ongoing specimen management tasks, as defined by the study specifications, and the ACM and client requirements.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: ACM Global Laboratories - Rochester Tech Park
DEPARTMENT: Clinical Trials Client Support
- Associates degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred in a health care or scientific concentration. ACM UK Requirements: 5 GCSEs Grade C and above or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree preferred in a health care or scientific concentration.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience at ACM Global preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Computer proficiency required; familiarity with relational databases and reporting tool strongly preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload required.
- Customer Service experience required. Critical thinking and ability to problem-solve.
- Study Setup. Responsible for storage setup forms and scheduling shipments
- Study maintenance. Responsible for adhoc shipments, reviewing shipments, monitor batchclip files, study conference call participation and client interaction, and creating Note to files and study specific memos. Responsible for inventory reports including Sample Management Reports. Act as the main contact for sample relocation paperwork, inventory management, and Specimen Reconciliation. Responsible for Kit Building and Quality Control, as well as Requisition Design
- Study Closeout. Perform regular checks to ensure all samples are where they need to be and assist Data Managers with reconciliation queries. Check in with clients/site monitors to ensure sample shipments have arrived and schedule final shipments