Bone Marrow Transplant & Malignant Hematology Physician
Job ID REQ_120626 FACILITY Rochester General Hospital LOCATION Rochester, New York
EDUCATION MD; DO
You are the future of patient-focused Hematology & Oncology. With our new models of care, treatments, and other innovative technologies, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- New Hem/Onc fellowship just approved!
- Elevate our Acute Leukemia & Stem Cell Transplant program!
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (RGH, 640 beds)
- The Sands Constellation Center for Critical Care has opened as an addition onto RGH. This new 7-story building will feature 23 new operating rooms, 108 private acuity-adaptable inpatient rooms.
- This will also house a new oncology inpatient floor with 36 private patient rooms.
- 18 of those beds will be environmentally controlled oncology beds. The new inpatient floor provides a unique opportunity to optimize care for acute leukemia patients and develop an autologous stem cell transplant program!
- The Lipson Cancer Institute brings high quality cancer care right to Rochester and the Western New York region:
- Treats over 4,500 new cancer and blood disorder patients each year
- Enrolls over 275 patients a year in clinical trials
- Here, our comprehensive team consists of experts in hematology/oncology, radiation oncology, and surgical oncology to treat the unique needs of each patient.
- We provide clinical leadership and services to the Mary M Gooley Hemophilia Center, the oldest free standing Hemophilia Treatment Center in the US.
- First and only intra-operative radiation therapy program in Western New York
- CAR-T immune therapies
- Salary guarantee + Sign On Bonus
- Malpractice with full coverage + tail
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/VeteranApply Now