Bone Marrow Transplant & Malignant Hematology Physician
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- In-house Hem/Onc Fellowship
- Elevate our Acute Leukemia & Stem Cell Transplant program!
- Our state-of-the-art, 7-story Sands Constellation Center for Critical Care has features 23 new operating rooms, 108 private acuity-adaptable inpatient rooms and a new oncology inpatient floor with 36 private patient rooms.
- This new inpatient floor is fully equipped with protected environment, positive pressure, HEPA filtrated rooms to provide optimized care for patients diagnosed with Acute Leukemia and other Hematologic Malignancies.
- Stem Cell Lab development underway!
- Full support in the development of a comprehensive and accredited Bone Marrow Transplant Program, as well as novel Cellular Therapy treatments, including CAR-T immune-therapies.
- The Lipson Cancer Institute brings high quality cancer care right to Rochester and the Western New York region:
- Treats over 4,500 new cancer and blood disorder patients each year
- Enrolls over 275 patients a year in clinical trials
- Here, our comprehensive team consists of experts in hematology/oncology, radiation oncology, and surgical oncology to treat the unique needs of each patient.
- We provide clinical leadership and services to the Mary M Gooley Hemophilia Center, the oldest free standing Hemophilia Treatment Center in the US.
- First and only intra-operative radiation therapy program in Western New York
- Transplant Manager embedded
- 3 physicians
- Salary guarantee + Sign On Bonus
- Malpractice with full coverage + tail
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
compensation in accordance with health system pay practices. This may include: productivity and/or value based clinical incentives, bonus compensation, or other forms of variable pay.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Pay Range $400,000.00 - $500,000.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.