Bone Marrow Transplant & Malignant Hematology Physician
Job ID REQ_120626 FACILITY Rochester General Hospital LOCATION Rochester, New York
EDUCATION DO; MD
You are the future of patient-focused Hematology & Oncology. With our new models of care, treatments, and other innovative technologies, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- In-house Hem/Onc Fellowship
- Elevate our Acute Leukemia & Stem Cell Transplant program!
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (RGH, 640 beds)
- Our state-of-the-art, 7-story Sands Constellation Center for Critical Care has features 23 new operating rooms, 108 private acuity-adaptable inpatient rooms and a new oncology inpatient floor with 36 private patient rooms.
- This new inpatient floor is fully equipped with protected environment, positive pressure, HEPA filtrated rooms to provide optimized care for patients diagnosed with Acute Leukemia and other Hematologic Malignancies.
- Stem Cell Lab development underway!
- Full support in the development of a comprehensive and accredited Bone Marrow Transplant Program, as well as novel Cellular Therapy treatments, including CAR-T immune-therapies.
- The Lipson Cancer Institute brings high quality cancer care right to Rochester and the Western New York region:
- Treats over 4,500 new cancer and blood disorder patients each year
- Enrolls over 275 patients a year in clinical trials
- Here, our comprehensive team consists of experts in hematology/oncology, radiation oncology, and surgical oncology to treat the unique needs of each patient.
- We provide clinical leadership and services to the Mary M Gooley Hemophilia Center, the oldest free standing Hemophilia Treatment Center in the US.
- First and only intra-operative radiation therapy program in Western New York
- BMT Team:
- Transplant Manager embedded
- 3 physicians
- Salary guarantee + Sign On Bonus
- Malpractice with full coverage + tail
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
Physician Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/VeteranApply Now