Cardiologist - Heart Failure
You are the future of patient-focusedHeart Failure. With our new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologist, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Full relocation package
- A wide breadth of demographics, giving you all different walks of Heart Failure patients!
STATUS: Full Time
DEPARTMENT: Sands-Constellation Heart Institute
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (640 beds)
- Sands-ConstellationCenter for Critical Care Toweris completed; a 7-story, 312,000 square foot project bringing 20+ ORs and 100+ private patient rooms.
- HIGH VOLUME LVAD CENTER
- Rochester Regional Health's nationally recognized, award-winning Sands-Constellation Heart Institute (SCHI) is the4th largest cardiac programin New York State.
- As a Cleveland Clinic Heart Surgery Center and the only Thomson Reuters Top 100 Heart Hospital in the region, the Sands-Constellation Heart Institute is able to provide our patients with access locally to the latest research and technology.
- Join ourgrowing, comprehensive teamof 4 full time Heart Failure doctors, 4 Advanced Practice Providers, and 2 VAD surgeons.
- Salary guarantee!
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
- Paid malpractice insurance with full coverage + tail
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)