Clinical Data Assistant
As a member of our Clinic Trials Study Management (CTSM) team, the Clinical Data Assistant works with clinical trial site and client contacts to fully document and resolve reconciliation queries pertaining to patient visit results. Ensures patient reports are provided to study contacts in a timely manner by monitoring ACM’s internal Clinical Trials Management System and addressing any items that may delay a report from being sent. Acts as quality control during the requisition accession entry process.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester Tech Park
DEPARTMENT: Clinical Trials Study Support
- Associates Degree preferred.
- 1 – 2 minimum of experience in Specimen Management, Phlebotomy or a related health or scientific role.
- Data Management. CTSM data entry/Accessioning data entry; use CTSM functionality for recording data cleaning-related action item (AI) comments; Manager (PM) resolution and sample release from the CTSM system
- Tracking & Reporting. Track laboratory results and enter into CTSM according to the agreed time frames; ensure appropriate laboratory staff are informed of received reference laboratory results; file results; report releases from CTSM, depending on experience; distribute hard copy reports as required
- General Management. Performs clerical functions and data management overflow activity as directed by supervisor; file documentation as needed; manage automated fax and email distribution systems; participate and assist with implementation of ACM services; facilitate logistics for incoming and outbound materials and mail for CT