Clinical Pharmacist Specialist- Infectious Disease
As a Clinical Pharmacist Specialist in infectious disease, you will provide clinical pharmacy services in a professional and competent manner to assure rational and appropriate drug therapy.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital
- Possess a broad scope and depth of antimicrobial pharmacotherapy, clinical skills and function well on multidisciplinary teams
- Extensive experience as an infections disease pharmacist and antimicrobial stewardship
- Advanced understanding of hospital pharmacy
- Medication Management. Provides pharmacotherapy expertise in antimicrobial medications to optimize patient care.
- Training. Provide didactic and experiential training for pharmacists, pharmacy students, pharmacy residents, and other health care providers.
- Interdisciplinary Collaboration. Work in collaboration with interdisciplinary teams across the health system.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS LPharm - Licensed Pharmacist - New York State Education Department (NYSED)