Clinical Trial Laboratory Asst
The Clinical Trials Laboratory Assistant is responsible for processing, analyzing and storing samples received for Clinical Trials testing. The Clinical Trials Laboratory Assistant will have diverse responsibilities in several areas of the laboratory including ensuring the accuracy of analyses, information management, quality assurance and performance improvement.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: ACM Global Laboratories - 160 Elmgrove Park
SCHEDULE: 8:00AM - 4:30PM M-F with On-Call Rotation
- AAS in Biology/Chemistry or Equivalent science degree required.
- BS in Biology/Chemistry or equivalent science degree preferred.
- Experience in a clinical diagnostic laboratory preferred.
- Laboratory Performance. Perform isolation and cryopreservation of peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC) and bone marrow mononuclear cells (BMMC). Monitor reagent and supply inventory for processes related to the essential functions. Record all results, lot numbers and associated calculations for all processes related to the essential functions. Perform laboratory processing for other sample types for clinical trials samples, as required.
- Analysis. Perform technical analyses for clinical trials samples, as required. Perform flow cytometry analysis for PBMCs and BMMCs, as required.
- Professional Development.Performs other tasks commensurate with the employee’s abilities as assigned by Department Manager.
Obtains a minimum of twelve hours of continuing education hours annually.