Clinical Trials Project Manager
As a Clinical Trials Project Manager, you are a valued resource and point of contact for clients, making your strong customer service and communications skills and ability to organize and manage multiple responsibilities extremely important.
STATUS: Full Time
DEPARTMENT: Study Management
- Bachelor's Degree Strongly Preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a clinical trials, laboratory or healthcare setting required
- Minimum of 3 years of Project Management experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and management skills
- Customer Service. Act as client's primary point of contact; maintain a high level of customer service and satisfaction; display precision in delivery and flexibility in approach; assume full responsibility for study conduct, ensuring client goals and timelines are met; perform troubleshooting and problem-solving functions as needed
- Protocol Management. Manage 10 to 25 protocols, depending on scope and complexity; review clinical protocols and assist with protocol set-up functions as required; develop the Global Laboratory Specification Document, Investigator Manual and protocol-specific Global Work Practice Instructions; develop protocol specific procedures as needed
- Evaluation & Training. Evaluate and communicate monthly project metrics and analyses of all activity related to the trial, including monthly budget review; conduct investigator training sessions by telephone or at investigator meetings (involves overnight travel, frequently on weekend days)
- Documentation Management. Assume responsibility for required study documentation and comply with standard procedures for collecting, maintaining and archiving materials in accordance with regulations and policies