Cognisight, LLC - Call Center Lead
The Medical Record Intake Team Lead will oversee a team of Medical Record Intake (MRI) Specialists in day-to-day operations. Medical Record Intake Specialists handle all outreach and receipt of medical records from provider offices, clinics, hospitals, and health systems to perform risk adjustment services on behalf of Cognisight clients. The Medical Record Intake Team Lead responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Proficiency in Cognisight’s various lines of business and CMS deadlines
- Manage confidential Personal Health Information (PHI) in accordance with Cognisight policies
- Assist management team with staffing hiring and staffing agency communication
- Assist with weekly schedule generation, changes, and timekeeping
- Attend all Client kick off meetings with Account Manager, IT, and Client Support Specialist
- Train, educate, and monitor competency on Medical Record Acquisition System (MARS) tool
- Create & continually update all MRI training materials to align with current internal work flows
- Daily queuing of MRI calls and medical record intake in alignment with evolving priorities throughout the workday
- Daily monitoring of MRI calls and medical record intake and providing feedback to both MRI staff member and MRI Manager
- Perform weekly QC of MRI staff to ensure accuracy of calls and intake of medical records
- Weekly reporting to MRI Manager
- Conducting initial and follow up calls for acquisition of patient medical records as needed and appropriate
- Communicate with MRI, Account Management, IT and other departmental staff as appropriate
- 3-5 years in an outbound/inbound customer service department required
- 1-2 years of supervisory/lead experience required
- Experience in a healthcare environment highly preferred
- Advanced computer knowledge and skills (Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and able to confidentially make quick decisions on work for MRI staff.
- Ability to set and reach daily call goals, work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Flexibility with scheduling required
- Occasional weeknight and weekend overtime is required during peak periods
- 2 year AAS Degree and/or comparable highly preferred
Consequence of Error:
Errors can impact the reputation and success of Cognisight.
Level of Supervision:
Minimal supervision to produce high quality and timely work.
Directs Work of Others and/or # of Employees Supervised:
Ten (10) to fifteen (15), depending on peak times.
You will have access to confidential information including contracts, personnel information, and member information. Each Cognisight employee is expected to comply with all privacy and security requirements as outlined in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) pertaining to patient confidentiality.
Mental/Visual Demand & Physical Effort:
Requires ability to handle multiple and varied tasks and prioritize as necessary. There is extensive use of computers, telephones and fax machines.
General office environment
Business Dress Required
Please forward resumes to Mary.Lorei@rochesterregional.org.