Community Health Nurse - Cardiac Team - Signing Bonus!
As a Community Health Nurse, you will focus on providing nursing interventions, patient education, and care management to a variety of clients in our community. This promotes good health and one on one patient care in the comfort of their own home.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester, NY
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday days
- Compassionate, independent ,and patient focused
- Comprehensive nursing assessments and documentation, decisive judgment and professional behavior
- Two (2) years experience in home care preferred
- Bilingual preferred
- At least one year of nursing experience
- Patient Care & Service. Provide comprehensive assessments of the bio-psycho-social needs of acutely ill clients in their home; perform skilled nursing care and prescribed treatments to clients based on MD orders; provide client and family education in accordance with client assessment and plan of care
- Planning. Develop and document individualized care plans customized for each patient’s unique needs, with support from the interdisciplinary health team as needed; maintain effective communication to convey patient health status, treatment plans and progress
- Communication. Maintain effective communication to convey patient health status, treatment plans and progress; communicate with office and supervisory staff regularly; coordinates client services and/or referrals in an efficient and timely manner
- Documentation. Accurately and completely document client care; document and implement physician orders per D.O.H. and program standards
- Compliance. Adhere to required department and system protocols, regulations (local, state, federal) and education requirements
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS BLS - Basic Life Support - American Heart Association (AHA); NYS DL - valid New York State Driver's License - New York State Department of Motor Vehicles (NYSDMV)