Community Health RN - Hospice - Evenings - $2,500 Sign-On!
As a Community Health Nurse you will focus on comprehensive assessments, nursing interventions, and patient education to a variety of patients in our community. This promotes wellness and one on one patient care allowing patients to stay in the comfort of their own home when possible.
- Compassionate, independent ,and patient focused
- Comprehensive nursing assessments and documentation, decisive judgment and professional behavior
- Two (2) years' experience in home care preferred
- At least one year of nursing experience required
- Patient Care & Service. Provide comprehensive assessments of the bio-psycho-social needs of acutely ill clients in their home; perform skilled nursing care and prescribed treatments to clients based on MD orders; provide client and family education in accordance with client assessment and plan of care
- Planning. Develop and document individualized care plans customized for each patient’s unique needs, with support from the interdisciplinary health team as needed; maintain effective communication to convey patient health status, treatment plans and progress
- Communication. Maintain effective communication to convey patient health status, treatment plans and progress; communicate with office and supervisory staff regularly; coordinates client services and/or referrals in an efficient and timely manner
- Documentation. Accurately and completely document client care; document and implement physician orders per D.O.H. and program standards
- Compliance. Adhere to required department and system protocols, regulations (local, state, federal) and education requirements
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS RN - Registered Nurse - New York State Education Department (NYSED); BLS - Basic Life Support - American Heart Association (AHA)