CRNA- Build your own dream team and schedule! Sign-on bonus, relocation, and loan forgiveness available!
Job ID REQ_172396 FACILITY Rochester General Hospital LOCATION Rochester, New York
As a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA), your meticulous attention to detail and superior patient care is crucial in the safe and accurate delivery of anesthesia services.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital and Unity Hospital
SCHEDULE: 12 hour shifts- self scheduling!
Types of Cases
- Offering a variety of cases ranging from OB, Neuro, Spine, Pediatric Dental, ENT, General, Bariatric, Ortho, etc.
- Rochester General Hospital: 528 bed acute care facility including 24 brand new OR rooms
- Unity Hospital: 471 bed community hospital, the only hospital in Monroe County to have all private patient rooms
- Evaluation. Evaluate patients' pre-anesthesia condition, history and physical examination, laboratory, x-ray and ECG reports, nurses’ notes and records of previous hospitalizations and anesthetics prior to surgery as documented in pre-anesthesia record; perform pre-anesthesia patient interviews; request additional medical examination or consultation when indicated
- Peri-Anesthesia Care. Gather supplies and check safety and proper function prior to initiation of anesthetic procedure; assist in positioning of patient on operating table; apply, attach or insert devices for monitoring patients' vital; induce anesthesia with an anesthesiologist; monitor and support life functions during peri-operative period at all times
- Post-Operative Care. Continuously evaluate patient during transport to the Post Anesthesia Care Unit; perform patient re-evaluation on admission and discharge from post-anesthesia; provide P.A.C.U. nurse with a verbal report of the patient's condition
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/VeteranApply Now