Customer Care Specialist
To deliver superior customer service and support by answering incoming calls and identifying and assessing individual patient, customer and physician needs and action steps to satisfy those needs. Performs office functions that facilitate the efficient processing of referrals for initial delivery of patient care. Promotes patient satisfaction with Lifetime Care Home Health and Hospice services.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester, NY
DEPARTMENT: Customer Care Center
SCHEDULE: M- F Days, 9:30am to 6pm
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent work experience in a health care environment desirable.
- 2-3 years of customer service experience required with 1 year of call center experience required.
- Compassionate, warm and patient focused
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-aced environment
- Communication. Answers calls and obtains pertinent information too quickly and accurately identify and assess caller’s needs and determine action steps to satisfy those needs while ensuring a high level of service.
- Coordination. Transfers phone calls when necessary; promptly and courteously to appropriate Lifetime Care personnel.
- Resolution. Resolve basic types of customer service inquiries.