Rochester Regional Health, located in Rochester, New Yorkis seeking a secondDermatopathologistat Rochester General Hospital. Candidates should be fellowship trained and board certified (or board eligible) in Dermatopathology. Sign out responsibilities will initially be a blend of dermatopathology and surgical pathology, with a gradual increase in dermatopathology signout as volumes increase. This is a growth position to accommodate a significant expansion of Rochester Regional Health Dermatology practices. A part-time Dermatopathology signout position will also be considered, including Dermatologist/Dermatopathologist candidates.
- Join amultispecialty groupof twenty-five experienced Rochester Regional Health (RRH) pathologists, including one dermatopathologist and four hematopathologists, supporting a five-hospital comprehensive healthcare system
- Eighteen pathologists home-based at Rochester General Hospital are partnered with six pathologists home-based at Unity Hospital, working together as a group committed to diagnostic excellence, teamwork and clinical collaboration
- The combined Pathology annual case volumes of Rochester General and Unity Hospitals are75,000 surgical casesand74,000 cytology cases, encompassing a wide variety of challenging diagnostic material and surgical subspecialties
- RRH pathologists have opportunities to participate in global clinical trials diagnostics in collaboration with our affiliate, ACM Global Laboratories
- RRH Pathologists also have an opportunity to serve as Instructors in the RGH Clinical Laboratory Technologist Program, the 2ndoldest NAACLS accredited medical technologist training program in the United States
Rochester Regional Health, headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., is a physician-led integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and surrounding areas. We are passionate about providing quality care, close to home, to patients from all walks of life.
Today, Rochester Regional serves 1.2 million residents across more than 4,000 square miles. Rochester Regional offers comprehensive care from 150 locations, including: Rochester General Hospital, Unity Hospital, Newark-Wayne Community Hospital, United Memorial Medical Center and Clifton-Springs Hospital and Clinic; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Global Laboratories, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
Rochester Regional Health is shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of its patients better, easier and healthier.
There’s something special about the greater Rochester region. Living and working here, our employees know that the people are friendlier, the community stronger and nature more beautiful. But that’s just the beginning; you can find food, culture and all the benefits of a metropolitan area here as well.
For more information, please forward your CV to Michelle Simlin, Senior Physician Recruiter at email@example.com
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)