Dialysis Tech - Outpatient SIGN ON BONUS
As a Dialysis Tech, your attention to detail and kind, patient focused attitude while administering dialysis is crucial to sustaining the lives of our patients.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Seneca Ridge or Unity Long Pond
DEPARTMENT: Outpatient Dialysis
SCHEDULE: Day and Evening split shift with EO Saturday rotation
**$1,750.00 sign on bonus!!**
- Dialysis Technician National Certification required within 18 months of hire
- 1 year of experience in patient care or as an EMT required
- Compassionate, warm and patient focused
- Decisive judgement and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong computer skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills and professional behavior
- Patient Care. Set up and deliver dialysis treatment; cannulate fistula or graft; obtain blood samples and culture specimens; calculate fluid removal based on nursing assessment; respond to treatment complications and inspect and evaluate dialysis access site, under direction of the Registered Nurse
- Reporting. Monitor patient’s vital signs during treatment and record observations and interventions in Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system; report patient status changes to RN when appropriate; retrieve lab results when necessary
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.