Director, Enterprise Applications
The Director of Enterprise Applications will be a hands-on, technical thought leader who will be responsible for helping to develop, implement and maintain Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) & Finance Systems platforms leveraged by Rochester Regional Health which include but not limited to Infor (Lawson) Financial and Supply Chain Management applications and EPSI (Budget and Decision Support).
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Riedman Campus
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong direct experience with Revenue Cycle & Patient Access operations, Ambulatory environments, or in a Clinical Environment.
- 5 years’ experience in leadership capacity
- 8 years’ experience in information systems
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong project planning experience required
- Ability to deal well with people, to problem solve, to appropriately confront issues, to motivate others as individuals and as a group, and to plan, organize, and direct the activities of others
•Develops strategies to integrate financial and administrative applications across the health system to achieve organizational goals and objectives
•Works with functional and departmental leadership in the planning and adoption of applications, emphasizing the integration of systems into the workflow processes to achieve defined system benefits.
•Directs full system life cycle system activities across all applications in the portfolio and is responsible for the following;
o Planning, development, testing (unit, system, and user acceptance);
o Implementation of software releases and customizations to the application software environments;
o Providing detailed project work plans;
o Staffing, task assignment; internal staff productivity;
o External consulting resource allocation
•Ensures that the integrity of each system is maintained as the applications are enhanced and modified through approved version control and change management procedures.
•Ensures that the technology and processes are being delivered appropriately, driving efficiencies and improving effectiveness across the finance and supply chain organizations.
•Directs a team of financial system analysts responsible for supporting the development and administration of the ERP solutions.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS S - Sedentary Work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.