Emergency Medicine Physician
You are the future of patient-focused Emergency Medicine. With our new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologist, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- $60,000 Incentive Bonus
- Generous relocation package
- Work in one of the top 40 busiest EDs in the NATION!
- Salary guarantee
- Yearly CME Stipend
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital, Unity Hospital, Clifton Springs Hospital, Newark-Wayne Community Hospital, United Memorial Medical Center
DEPARTMENT: Emergency Medicine
- 5 hospital locations ranging from an 8-bed to a 60+-bed emergency department
- Serve a range of 21,500 to 125,000 patients annually with complex cases transferring to Rochester General Hospital
- Rochester has recently been ranked the 3rd best place to live in New York and as the 26th best place to live among the 150 most populous metro areas in the United States by U.S. News & World Report.
In addition to the base pay range, certain provider positions may be eligible for variable compensation in accordance with health system pay practices. This may include: productivity and/or value based clinical incentives, bonus compensation, or other forms of variable pay.
Jessica Yaeger, Provider Sourcing Strategist
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Pay Range $205.00 - $265.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.