Environmental Services Assistant - Rochester General Hospital
As an Environmental Services Assistant, you will perform a variety of general cleaning tasks to maintain all aspects of facility cleanliness. Your attention to detail and commitment to customer service is extremely important.
STATUS: Full Time, Part Time & Per Diem available
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Environmental Services
- Previous environmental services experience is preferred
- Ability to understand English
- Ability to prioritize and follow verbal and written instructions
- Customer service driven
- Cleaning & Maintenance. Follow a written schedule to complete the approved cleaning process task sheet; dispose of regulated medical waste/trash; set up and/or clean conference rooms and common areas; operate mechanical floor cleaners (as assigned)
- Policy & Procedure. Adhere to all uniform, attendance, departmental and organizational policies and procedures
- Prioritization. Display good judgment when prioritizing multiple requests or responsibilities
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.