Executive Director, HR
In support of the mission and goals of Rochester Regional Health and the affiliate or hospital aligned with, the executive director of Human Resources will be a key contributor to the organization at both a strategic and operational level. He/she will provide overall direction and guidance to the human resources department and serve as a senior business partner to the affiliate or hospital senior leadership team. This person will oversee all aspects of human resources and ensure alignment of HR to the achievement of the operational business objectives.
STATUS: Full Time
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, business administration, or related field required; Masters degree preferred.
- Seven to ten years of professional human resources experience, with demonstrated competency in the following:
-Total Rewards/Compensation – including design, implementation and management of pay-for-performance programs; experience with sales compensation plan design and implementation preferred
-Talent Acquisition – experience leading initiatives to attract and retain employees
-Organizational Development – collaboratively working across organizations to develop learning solutions and leadership development programs that drive cultural alignment and performance
- Collaborate with the affiliate or hospital senior leadership team and RRH’s HR senior leadership team to establish the priorities and goals for human resources that supports the affiliate or hospital culture, business goals and strategic initiatives.
- Provide coaching to senior leadership on all HR matters, including interpretation of policies and procedures, performance management, succession planning, people and leadership development and oversight in the management of complex issues impacting employees.
- Develop, execute and monitor human resources strategy and operational performance in a manner that is consistent with Rochester Regional Health and industry best practices.
- Collaborate with Rochester Regional Health’s HR team in the ongoing assessment and updating of HR policies and procedures.
- In partnership with the HR senior leadership, deploy succession planning, including the identification of learning enablers which will increase the management skills and leadership competencies of all leaders.
- In partnership with HR senior leadership, develop creative compensation plans and programs that incent, reward and drive high levels of performance.
- Drive strategic change through external bench marking, particularly in the areas of culture, employee engagement and compensation.
- Facilitate high levels of employee engagement by driving cultural change and alignment across the organization to a common set of values and operating principles.
- Operate with a high level of integrity and trust, role modeling the mission, vision, values and brand promise of Rochester Regional Health.