As a Financial Analyst, your advisement of the finance department contributes greatly to the success of financial performance and business processes.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Riedman Campus | Hybrid
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Business/Health Administration, Statistics or related field
- At least one (1) to three (3) years of prior relevant experience including collecting and analyzing data
- Strong computer and software skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Budgeting. Work with assigned leaders to assist in developing operational budgets, analyzing and summarizing budgets for review meetings and participating in budget summary preparation for the Board of Directors
- Analysis. Meet with assigned leaders monthly to review financial performance against static and flexible budgets and assist in identifying causes for variance; help create improvement plans
- Client Management. Work to learn, understand and improve client business by: understanding clinical processes, developing staffing models, understanding supply chain impacts, vendor preferences and price inflation and interpreting financial transactions for non-financial end users
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS S - Sedentary Work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.