Food Service Cook
As a Cook, your ability to maintain a sanitary environment while preparing meals allows for quality and nutritious meal delivery throughout the hospital.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated customer service abilities
- Sanitation & Management. Maintain work areas in a safe, sanitary and orderly manner; demonstrate proper equipment use and sanitation techniques; safely operate food service equipment and utilize personal protective equipment
- Food Preparation. Prepare all food products as identified on the food production sheets or menu; use standard recipes and proper food handling practices in a timely, organized manner
- Leadership. Implement plans to improve quality and efficiency of food production through monitoring taste, temperature, appearance and portion control of items prepared; work towards creating a positive environment within the team
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.