Rochester Regional Health has an amazing opportunity for a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join our rapidly evolving, dynamic Gastroenterology Institute in Rochester, NY!
- Join a collegial environment of eight Board Certified Gastroenterologists and six Advanced Practice Providers in an evidence based practice.
- Provide both inpatient and outpatient care to patients combining high-tech services with highly skilled and compassionate care.
- Conduct minimally invasive techniques and procedures in a fully equipped endoscopy center and work closely with a multi-disciplinary team of providers all backed by the superior resources and reputation of Rochester Regional Health.
- Opportunities for EUS and ERCP, if interested.
- We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits that includes a defined pension and relocation.
Rochester Regional Health, headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., is a physician-led integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and surrounding areas. We are passionate about providing quality care, close to home, to patients from all walks of life.
Today, Rochester Regional serves 1.2 million residents across more than 4,000 square miles. Rochester Regional offers comprehensive care from 150 locations, including: Rochester General Hospital, Unity Hospital, Newark-Wayne Community Hospital, United Memorial Medical Center and Clifton-Springs Hospital and Clinic; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Global Laboratories, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes.
Rochester Regional Health is shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of its patients better, easier and healthier.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)