General Orthopedic Surgeon
You are the future of patient-focused Orthopedic Surgery. Come practice in one of America’s most progressive and collaborative health systems: Rochester Regional Health. We offer you an enriching opportunity to practice at a fully-integrated health system which focuses on delivering high quality, personalized care using a comprehensive and multi-disciplinary team approach.
Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Productivity-based compensation model
- Sign on bonus
- Fully covered relocation assistance + services!
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Orthopedic Associates of Rochester-Ridgeway
DEPARTMENT: Orthopedic Surgery
- Large primary care referral base throughout a 12 county catchment area.
- Advanced surgical technology (robotics/navigation) available at all facilities
- Modernized operating rooms
- Our Musculoskeletal Service Line includes over 40 orthopaedic surgeons, the majority of whom are fellowship-trained.
- Full complement of dedicated orthopedic advanced practice providers
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- CME stipend and time off, generous vacation time
In addition to the base pay range, certain provider positions may be eligible for variable compensation in accordance with health system pay practices. This may include: productivity and/or value based clinical incentives, bonus compensation, or other forms of variable pay.
Physician Sourcing Strategist
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Pay Range $500,000.00 - $700,000.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.