Geriatric Consult Service Lead Physician
As a Geriatrician with Rochester Regional Health, you are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health, you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
STATUS: Full Time, Part-time
LOCATION: Rochester, NY
DEPARTMENT: Primary Care Institute
- The Geriatric Consultative Service at Rochester Regional Health provides expert evaluations and recommendations on a wide range of common conditions to help promote independence, dignity, and comfort of their patients so that they can lead a productive and meaningful life
- Provide specialty consults to primary care physicians for patients in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Collaborative team includes Advanced Practice Providers, specialized gerontological nurses and onsite Social Worker
- Opportunities to work with Fellows, Residents and Medical students!
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- CME stipend and time off, generous vacation time
For more information, please submit your CV to email@example.com
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)