Geriatric Primary Care Physician
Rochester Regional Health is currently searching for a Board-Certified Internal/Family Medicine physician with Geriatrics fellowship training to join our Unity Geriatric Associates practice in Rochester, NY.
- Join our collaborative team of 11 physicians and over 30 Advanced Practice Providers and be proud to be a part of an "Age-Friendly Health System" recognized by the esteemed John A. Hartford Foundation.
- Provide direct oversight in diverse settings of ongoing patient care, including office-based care, inpatient hospital coverage, nursing home, and assisted living facility care.
- Enjoy access to an extensive referral network, which includes our Geriatric Surgical Program that has received verification from the American College of Surgeons.
- Exciting opportunities to engage with Fellows, Residents, and Medical students, fostering a dynamic and enriching learning environment
- Our practice utilizes the Epic EMR system, facilitating efficient documentation and streamlined patient care.
- Enjoy competitive compensation with salary guarantee and performance-based incentives. In addition, the pay range noted below may also include productivity and/or value based clinical incentives, bonus compensation, or other forms of variable pay.
- Receive a generous sign-on bonus and fully-covered relocation services.
- Comprehensive health benefits and paid malpractice insurance, including tail coverage.
- Secure your future with a Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), and 457(b).
- Relax with generous vacation time, including 1 week of CME.
ABOUT ROCHESTER REGIONAL HEALTH
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization dedicated to serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes, and surrounding areas. We are committed to providing high-quality care close to home for patients from all walks of life.
Our extensive network spans over 4,000 square miles and serves 1.2 million residents. With 150 locations, including top-notch hospitals and clinics, we offer comprehensive healthcare services. From primary and specialty practices to rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses, we are at the forefront of healthcare innovation.
What sets us apart is our dedication to our patients' well-being, making their lives better, easier, and healthier. Join us in shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York.
LIFE IN GREATER ROCHESTER
The greater Rochester region offers a unique blend of friendly communities, natural beauty, and metropolitan amenities. Experience the warmth of the people, diverse culture, and the convenience of city living with a vibrant food and arts scene.
Provider Recruiting Strategist
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Pay Range $200,000.00 - $250,000.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.