Rochester General Hospital, one of the Rochester Regional's 5 hospitals, is among less than 10 hospitals in the United States to receive re-designation as a Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology by the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists.
At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician-led integrated system, you can define your career goals, lead others, and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (636 beds)
- Our Center for Critical Care Tower is completed, a 7-story, 312,000 square foot project to house 23 new ORs, and 100+ private, acuity-adaptable patient rooms.
- OB/GYN Residency program in-house - teaching and research opportunities welcomed.
- Growing, expanding system, perfect for constant career growth and development
- Strong referral base of 160+ locations and 5 hospitals, and a comprehensive Women's Health Service Line.
- A lucrative above market guaranteed base salary with a quality incentive
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b) and 457(b)
- Signing bonus
- Loan Repayment
- Fully covered relocation services
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
compensation in accordance with health system pay practices. This may include: productivity and/or value based clinical incentives, bonus compensation, or other forms of variable pay.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Pay Range $500,000.00 - $700,000.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.