Certified Home Health Aide | ElderONE
ElderONE is a Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE). We strive to allow participants to live as independently as possible in the comfort of their own homes. The program combines nursing, home health care, medical, transportation, rehabilitative and supportive services, personalized so that the elderly can maintain their independence without compromising their medical care or safety.
As a Certified Home Health Aide (HHA), you will provide care to clients in their home, following their plan of care. You make a positive difference each and every day by demonstrating care and compassion to our patients.
STATUS: Full Time/Part Time
LOCATION: ElderONE - All Locations
DEPARTMENT: Nursing Support
SCHEDULE: Days/Evenings, as scheduled by department
- Compassionate, patient focused and dependable professional
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional documentation and communication skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English, ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- 1 year experience working with the frail elderly population is preferred.
- Associates degree preferred.
- Home Health Aide Certification required
- Patient Care & Service. Promote and restore patients' health by completing all activities listed in the care plan; collaborate with Community Health Nurse/Therapist; perform various activities such as personal care, light housekeeping, meal preparation and errands
- Communication. Maintain effective communication to convey patient health status, treatment plans and progress; communicate with office and supervisory staff regularly
- Documentation. Accurately and completely document client care on activity sheet
- Compliance. Adhere to required department and system protocols, HIPPA regulations, local, state, federal requirements
Rochester General Health System is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran