Home Health Aide Training Program - Monroe & Wayne Counties
As a Home Health Aide Trainee, your dedication and participation in our Home Health Aide Training Program allow you to learn and grow, preparing you for a career as a Home Health Aide in direct patient care.
STATUS: Full-Time Training Class
LOCATION: Rochester, NY or Newark, NY
DEPARTMENT: Home Health Aide Trainee Program
- One (1) to two (2) years of direct patient care experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to meet physical demands, such as continuous standing or walking and lifting weight up to 35 lbs.
- Strong computer skills
- Program Participation. Actively participate in class reading, discussion and written course work.
- Verified Skill. Skillfully and safely perform all activities listed on the home health aide competency test
- Demonstrate Knowledge. Score 80% or higher on the Home Health Aide quizzes and exams
- Mandatory Attendance. Punctually attend all required training classes and clinical orientations.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS NYS DL - valid New York State Driver's License - New York State Department of Motor Vehicles (NYSDMV)