Infectious Disease Physician
Job ID REQ_115685 FACILITY Unity Hospital LOCATION Rochester, New York
EDUCATION DO; MD
You are at the forefront of patient-focused InfectiousDisease. With our new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologies, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Teaching opportunities!
- A mix of both inpatient & outpatient work
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Unity Hospital (320 beds)
DEPARTMENT: Medicine - Infectious Disease
- Work alongside 3 other physicians and 2 advanced practice providers
- Treat a full spectrum of infectious diseases. High volume of HIV and Hep C patients.
- Our team also provides regional expertise and leadership in epidemiology and infection control programs.
- Antimicrobial stewardship (a designated IDSA Center of Excellence in 2019).
- Internal Medicine Residency Program in-house.
- Competitive compensation
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b)
- Signing bonus
- Fully covered relocation services
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/VeteranApply Now