Infectious Disease Physician
Rochester Regional Health is seeking a BC/BE Infectious Disease physician to join our premier employed physician team in Rochester, NY.
As an Infectious Disease physician with Rochester Regional Health, you are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Infectious Disease
- Join a collegial and academic driven group of six Infectious Disease physicians; providing inpatient and outpatient service at our flagship facility, Rochester General Hospital, named by U.S. News and World Report as the #1 Hospital in the region!
- Advanced Practice Provider support along with a highly skilled nursing staff including a dedicated HIV Nurse Practitioner.
- Opportunities to teach Infectious Disease Fellows, Internal Medicine Residents and medical students while on service. Participate in grand rounds, didactics and board reviews.
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, sign on bonus
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- CME and generous vacation time
- Fully covered relocation services provided
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including eight hospitals, more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses, innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing, a wide range of behavioral health services, and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival. The Finger Lakes offers a four-season playground, one of the top producing wine regions in the world, and home to many craft breweries, distilleries, farm-to-table restaurants, and seasonal farm stands. Rochester provides easy access to the Adirondacks, Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, and has its own international airport.
For consideration, please forward your CV to Michelle.firstname.lastname@example.org
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS:
Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)