You are the future of patient-focused Neurohospitalist Medicine. Come practice in one of America’s most progressive and collaborative health systems: Rochester Regional Health. We offer you a fully-integrated culture of personalized care that’s highly responsive and community-driven.Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- True 100% inpatient work!
- Our facilities have earned the CARF accreditation!
- Rochester General Hospital is now a Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center!
STATUS: Full time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital
SCHEDULE: 7 on/7 off
- A growing program, continuing to expand its geographic reach and services such as teleneuro and telestroke.
- The work is always new and exciting. You’ll never be bored, as you’ll see a variety of cases addressing all areas of neurology
- State of the art biplane suite with two biplanes
- Research initiatives are available and supported, but not contractually required. Current clinical trials include: PONTI, ATACH-2, RE-SPECT ESUS, and MaRISS, among others.
- Optional faculty appointment available
- HIGH STROKE VOLUME -- Rochester General Hospital = 900 strokes/year
- Our Center for Critical Care Tower is underway, a 7-story, 312,000 square foot project that will have a brand new Neuro ICU, and 100+ private patient rooms.
- A lucrative above market (non-RVU based) guaranteed base salary with a quality incentive
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b) and 457(b)
- Signing bonus
- Fully covered relocation services
ABOUT OUR NEUROSCIENCES INSTITUTE
Rochester Regional has one Comprehensive Stroke Center, three Primary Stroke Centers, as well as the CARF Accredited Golisano Restorative Neurology & Rehabilitation Center, the region’s leading source for comprehensive neurologic rehabilitation care. The Stroke Center at Rochester General Hospital, in addition to being a Comprehensive Stroke certified hospital, is also a Joint Commission certified Thrombectomy Capable Stroke Center.
At Rochester Regional Health, we empower the professional advancement of our physicians. Discover more than a job. Find the neurohospitalist career opportunity that will advance you and the future of healthcare. Join us.
Physician Recruitment Strategist
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)