Manager, Logistics & Clinical Supplies
The Manager, Logistics & Clinical Supplies is responsible for the timely, quality, and cost effective logistic strategy for ACM Global Laboratories’ Clinical Trials business unit; including the production and import/export of Clinical Trials kits and biologic samples. Develops and executes strategies to meet and exceed client expectations.
LOCATION: ACM Global Laboratories
DEPARTMENT: Clinical Trials Study Management
SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ of experience in global logistics, courier solutions and vendor management required.
- International Air Transport Association (IATA) certification preferred.
- Ability to collaborate and work well in a global team environment.
- Excellent leadership communication skills.
- Logistics Strategy. Develops and executes logistics strategy ensure high quality, timely and cost effective global import and export of Clinical Trials kits and biologic samples to meet ACM Global Laboratories’ business objectives. Establishes and develops global courier and logistics suppliers relations; including but not limited to: evaluation, selection, negotiation of master agreements, pricing and rate cards, proposals and contracts, and performance standards and management based on capabilities, service offerings, and cost globally.
- Client Satisfaction. Partners with key stakeholders throughout the Request for Proposal (RFP) process to identify and recommend logistics plans to meet and exceed client expectations with a flexible, adaptable and client-centric approach; determines logistical elements such as site locations, kit ordering algorithms and shipping requirements. Consults directly with clients to support logistic planning efforts.
- Planning. Maintains current portfolio of global courier and logistic supplier options by country; expands portfolio to support client needs during the RFP or protocol development stages. Manages a central database of shipping, import/export, customs and license requirements and fees, courier preference, and special considerations for all global Clinical Trial locations, including schedule for primary, secondary, and tertiary locations.
- Courier & Vendor Relations. Manage ACM Global Laboratories’ relationship with our clinical supply vendors for kit production, including but not limited to: evaluation, selection, negotiation of master agreements, pricing and rate cards, proposals and contracts, and performance standards and management based on capabilities, service offerings, and cost. Actively partner with vendor to ensure high quality standards are met.
- Leadership. Oversee policies & procedures, departmental and staff performance, quality and client satisfaction, regulatory & compliance adherence, and financial performance