Marketing Manager - Clinical Trials
As a member of the RRH Marketing & Communications team, the Marketing Manager – Clinical Trials will execute integrated marketing and communications strategies to support ACM Global Laboratories’ Clinical Trials business objectives. The Marketing Manager will partner with key stakeholders to plan, develop and implement strategies to drive brand aware, customer engagement and sales while coordinating with the cross functional marketing team to achieve deadlines and deliverables.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Riedman Campus
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in marketing or public relations required.
- Experience in a laboratory, life sciences, biotechnology or clinical research setting preferred.
- Partner with Clinical Trials Executive Leadership to oversee the development and execution of marketing strategies designed to meet business objectives.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to cultivate key messages and value proposition for Clinical Trials business.
- Plan, implement and evaluate comprehensive marketing strategies, in conjunction with the Global Business Development team, to meet region specific sales objectives.
- Execute marketing strategies that advance though leadership marketing and drive brand awareness, customer engagement and sales objectives; strategies include but are not limited to: global conferences, case studies, newsletters, slide decks, white papers, advertising and digital engagement.
- Monitor and report progress of marketing plans to SVP/Chief Marketing & Communications Officer and ACM Executive Leadership team on a monthly basis.
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators (KPI); track return on investment (ROI).
- Act as a Project Manager and coordinate with cross functional marketing teams to execute strategic and tactical marketing plans.
- Ensure projects are meet expectations of quality, timeline and budget.
- Ensure all tactics meet brand guidelines, key messages and value proposition.
- Drive integrated marketing initiatives linked to Salesforce CRM for real-time analytics to increase strategy effectiveness.
- Support sales training initiatives as required.
- Support other internal/external communications or marketing initiatives for ACM Global Laboratories as required.