Science Marketing Writer
The Science writer works collaboratively with ACM Leadership, and health system service lines. The Science Marketing Writer, will work collaboratively with the RRH Creative Services Team to deliver compelling, high-quality scientific content to support the shared mission, vision and values of the organization.
LOCATION: Riedman Campus
- Bachelor’s Degree required; preferably in life sciences, pharmaceuticals, biology, chemistry or a related discipline preferred.
- 5 years of experience in technical writing required; preferably within a clinical research, biotech or highly scientific setting.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience supporting a B2B sales setting preferred.
- Content Development. Create compelling, high-quality scientific content that drives results for ACM Global Laboratories. Develop accurate, concise and captivating scientific content for sales collateral, presentations, articles, email copy, webinar copy, etc. Proofread and copy edit content. Act as a quality control check for other content. Initiate and develop unique ideas and content formats to drive lead engagement and conversions.
- Project Management & Collaboration. Lead and participate in projects to support ACM Global Laboratories’ services; ensure projects meet deadline within project scope and objectives. Manage multiple projects at one time. Conduct research by partnering closely with subject matter experts within the operation and industry. Collaborate with sales, marketing and clinical operations to deliver a content narrative that drives client acquisition. Acquire and maintain effective understanding of relevant therapy areas, client products, and organization objectives.